[3830] WPX SSB HP1XT SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 29 20:27:04 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: HP1XT
Operator(s): HP1XT
Station: HP1XT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: HP

Interesting contest with 50ft of wire hanging out the balcony window from 20ft
of fiberglass pushup mast....never had so many CQs in my face, HI.

Surrounded by other apartment buildings with a lot of concrete and steel between
antenna and US/EU....open to SA so better prop in that direction.

Sure miss my HEX at 80m on roof...oh well.
73
Tom
HP1XT aka K2GO