[3830] WPX SSB W4BBT SOAB TB-Wires HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 29 22:09:32 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W4BBT
Operator(s): W4BBT
Station: W4BBT

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: NC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was a great contest even though I couldn't operate the entire contest.

20 meters is a killer for me since my 500 watts and a wire can't compete with
the big amps and big beams so I concentrated on 40 and 80 meters doing mostly
calling.

The last 10 minutes got WILD with a big pile-up.  Did 20 Qs in the last 10
minutes.

This was my best effort beating last year's score by 57,814 points and 236 more
Qs.

Thanks to all my PVRC club members for their Qs.

Don/W4BBT