[3830] WPX SSB W0MB SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 29 23:10:48 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS: Icom IC-7610, Alpha 87A, Mosley PRO67B at 60, 160/80 Vertical, N1MM+. This
year I did 65% search and pounce and will have to rethink that for next year. I
didn't have time to finish the 160/80 meter vertical. With that knocking me down
a bit I just couldn't get into the test. It seemed like there was pretty good
propagation to Europe but noise and lots of QRM at the same time. It got better
for me Sunday but just to late in the day to make up lost ground. It is still a
great test and I had some fun. Maybe next year! we will see. QRZ?