[3830] WPX SSB HB9NE(HB9EOU) SO(A)SB80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 30 06:12:07 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: HB9NE
Operator(s): HB9EOU
Station: HB9EOU

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: La Chaux-de-Fonds

   80: 1726

One more time, due to COVID19 restrictions, with regret as we had many
expectation, including promoting our new contest callsign HB9NE in the air, the
planned M/S entry was changed into a SO(A) 80m.

I started with little motivation but as the contest was ongoing I realised that
i was performing well. So I self-motivated myself and in spite of not having any
beverage antenna available which sometimes made it very hard to copy, I decided
to discover how good could I have performed on this band.
The online competition by following S56P on the online scoreboard helped a lot.
Congrats for the result.

Thanks to all for the call and looking forward to more!

RIG:
2 half slopers (NA + AS)
No RX beverages
IC 7700, 1kW