[3830] WPX SSB ON6NL SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 30 07:25:12 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SO(A)AB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Kinrooi

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Glad with the result! Did not go full speed to stay in good shape and all my
antennas are cut for CW. Just removed 1 meter of the 80 antenna at one side
bringing me an acceptable SWR around 3700. This worked great. My best runs were
on 80 in the evenings hours. For the rest it was frustrating as a dipole on 40
and a 4 el tribander on 20 with 700W are just not enough to create a run on
these overcrowded bands. Back to CW or digi-modes!
IC7610 ACOM1k at 700W
KT34a and dipoles on 20m up
N1MMlogger+ , LZ7A DXcluster