[3830] WPX SSB IO4R(IU4FNO) SO(A)SB40 TB-Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 30 15:52:10 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: IO4R
Operator(s): IU4FNO
Station: IO4R

Class: SO(A)SB40 LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

I was not sure 'till Saturday morning if this would have been a serious effort
or not, due to my ever channging university schedule. After a good run I was
hooked and I don't regret it, becuase I really needed a brake from the situation
we're living in now. BTW This was my first real operation (after about 300Qs in
ARRL CW) with my brand new personal contest callisgn. The band was in good shape
and always crowded, especially after sunset. Highlight of the weekend was beeing
called by JT1CO about 2.5 hours before sunset with a strong signal saturday
afternoon.
Tnx for all the QSOs and CU next time!

We will win this fight

Alessandro IU4FNO