[3830] 7QP K6GHA SOSSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 3 03:26:37 EDT 2020

                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: California

  160:           2
   80:          51
   40:         229
   20:          85
   15:           0
   10:           0
    6:           0
    2:           0
----------------------------
Total:   0     367      0  Mults = 109  Total Score = 40,003

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was expecting some great numbers from this years event. But conditions didn't
support it. Quite a few less queues on 20m, not even a sniff on 15m. 40m was I
guess the band of choice.
A special thanks to the line sitters (KT7E, WB7VEQ,and KG7D to name a few) and
to the Rovers who kept it interesting (K7KC and N7AME). I only wish I would have
worked N7AME in half of his 17 counties!!! What a first time Rover Effort!
Thanks for the Q's.
Again, this is one of the QP contests I always look forward to on the calendar.
Thanks to all the folks who made the extra effort in difficult times.