[3830] 7QP ON6NL SOCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 3 05:39:16 EDT 2020

                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: Kinrooi

   20:   41     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   41     0       0  Mults = 24  Total Score = 1,920

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Had the choice between an easy contest (ARI) or a challenging one so choose the
7QP. Completely new for me me so no idea what to expect. The number of QSOs was
much higher than I could dream of. Nice activity but most spotted 7 stations I
could not hear. Of course the booming signals in the ARI contest, the weak
levels of the sevens were as expected. I had the impression some 7 stations did
not expect an ON to be participating!
Really liked the hard work and proud to have so many in the log.
Rig: IC7610 ACOM1k
Anton KT34a at 20m up