[3830] 7QP N7A(@NA7TB) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 3 05:59:21 EDT 2020

                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: N7A
Operator(s): AA7A KC7V KY7M NA2U
Station: NA7TB

Class: M/M HP
QTH: AZGHM
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Remote Operation

   20:   515   1188
   15:     2
----------------------------
Total:  1391   1544   2935  Mults = 68  Total Score = 492,864

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was our first ever M/M effort from the Safford remote station where we have
only two radios.  We were amazed at how 20m was the band that kept on giving and
giving SSB QSOs and equally disappointed that 15m gave us nothing on any mode.
Our remote station continues to evolve each year and we have plans to further
expand its capability in 2020.  Thank you for all the Qs and we look forward to
doing this again next year.