[3830] 7QP K4LD SOSSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 3 10:37:47 EDT 2020

                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: K4LD
Operator(s): K4LD
Station: K4LD

Class: SOSSB HP
QTH: NVCLA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:53

   20:         103
----------------------------
Total:   0     103      0  Mults = 34  Total Score = 7,004

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was unexpected.

I knew the 7QP was coming up but really didn't have an interest in participating
after doing the Florida and Georgia QSO Party a few weeks ago. Decided I'd turn
on the rig and hand out a few Q's. I called CQ twice and had a pile up that was
at least 5 deep before I QRT'ed nearly an hour later.

I continue to, "Sharpen the Saw" (Stephen Covey) in regards to
operating. Both equipment wise and skill wise. Alas, several dumb mistakes were
made as normal by me.

I'm also not used to being THIS loud... I never had pileups like this on my
wires in GA.

Flex 6300, Alpha 87A, TH-11DX