[3830] InQP WB8WKQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 3 10:40:48 EDT 2020

                    Indiana QSO Party - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:           1
   80:   23     35
   40:    5     10
--------------------
Total:   29     46  CW Mults = 18  Ph Mults = 28  Total Score = 4,738

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Well, I had to approach one of my fav QPs in a totally different manner.  This
weekend, I usually concentrate on this QP and then "play" in the New
England one on Sunday.  But, with the QP Challenge, the whole philosophy is to
work as many Q's as possible.  With that in mind, I entered the 7th Area QP and
spent a good amount of time with that one (>200 Q's).  Using my old software,
GenLog, it was a challenge balancing three QPs at once (I'm doing DE by hand, hi
hi).  So, to all my IN buddies, my apologies this year for a "non-full
time" effort.  My score would have been even worse, except for the last
half hour of the contest, decided to call "CQ IN" on 75, and got a
pretty nice run going until the end of the QP.  Thanks to all who put this fine
contest on!