[3830] 7QP KN7K M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 3 15:12:18 EDT 2020

                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: KN7K
Operator(s): KN7K KU1CW
Station: KN7K

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Portland

  160:   26      2
   80:  128      1
   40:  252     26
   20:  292     48
   15:    4      2
----------------------------
Total:  702     79      0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 124,025

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I did not plan to participate in 7QP and out of curiosity turn on my radio
around 11am and jumped in.
Pretty good rate and a lot of fun!
Around 5pm Alex KU1CW stopped by to play Flex radio in contest and made about
100 QSO in CW. As soon as we exchange reports with our friend K7GK on 40m CW,
radio locked up and I ended to reinstall COM ports and DAX that took time. This
issue happen to me several times during this contest and unfortunately takes
time to recover.
80m had some local QRM but not so bad as 160m that it was very challenging as
noise level was above S8.
Overall, I regret to not push all 18h, may be next year.
Thanks to Alex for stopping by and letting me know all he think about my radio
:)
73! Sergey, KN7K