[3830] NewEngQP N1DC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 3 20:32:03 EDT 2020

                    New England QSO Party - 2020

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NOR MA

   80:    249       12
   40:    285        6
   20:    336       14
   15:      2        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    872       32  Mults = 73  Total Score = 129,648

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Tom K1KI and the entire NEQP team for another great event!

This was a personal best score. I squeezed in a 5 mile walk Saturday and a
family outdoor visit Sunday taking advantage of the 65 degree weather.

Missed hearing "November 4 Papa November" this year...RIP Paul.

Propagation forecast wasn't great. The bands sounded better than I expected
with SFI 68 A=6 and K=1. I eliminated most QRN by cutting my RF gain. This
worked very well especially on 40 and 80M.

Great to be called by JA and then AK while running CW on 20M. Not as much EU
activity as I hoped for but still plenty of mult's.

Missed Hawaii, ND, YT, NU and the rare Maritime provinces.

I can't believe how many hams there are in FL !

RESULTS

95% running  5% S&P  NON-ASSISTED

40 NE counties,  55 state/provinces,  21 countries

Thanks for all the QSO's.

73 and stay safe,

Rick  N1DC