[3830] NewEngQP WA1Z Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 3 21:28:16 EDT 2020

                    New England QSO Party - 2020

Call: WA1Z
Operator(s): WA1Z
Station: WA1Z

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ROCNH

   80:     290      23
   40:     607     327
   20:     558     405
   15:      31       0
   10:       0       0
------------------------
Total:    1486     755  Mults = 111  Total Score = 413,697

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to everyone who spent time this weekend looking for New England stations.
 Great rates until the last couple of hours when things really started to slow.
Having operated this contest as mobile for so many years, it's interesting to
experience it as a fixed station where the contest has a more
"traditional" feel with regard to rate.  Some of the best rates at as
a mobile tend to come at the end of the contest on Sunday when there seems to be
the highest number of stations on, concurrently, which makes for fun county line
changes.

This was really fun, but I'm really looking forward to getting back out on the
road again in this one.

Got a US State "Sweep" pretty early Saturday night with South Dakota
being the last state worked.  VO2 and the VE territories were not worked.
Activity across the US and Canada was absolutely fantastic.

Great weather both days made it really hard to stay in the chair, but I made
it!

Special thanks to Tom K1KI for all you do to keep this contest humming every
year.

73,
Bob WA1Z