[3830] InQP K3KU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 4 10:37:58 EDT 2020

                    Indiana QSO Party - 2020

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

--------------------
Total:   6      12  CW Mults = 5  Ph Mults = 11  Total Score = 384

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Saturday night only, and I was concentrating on NEQP (sorry, guys, but my dipole
is more effective there, and they also had a Sunday segment).  Ego-boosting to
get some reports of "good signal" on 40M and 75M.  Please remember
that in SS :>)  One QSO on 160M (guess who).

On Sunday I did hear at least one IN station working the NEQP, but sending an
INQP report.  Maybe he just forgot to change his recorded messages.