[3830] NewEngQP W1TJL Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 4 15:58:27 EDT 2020

                    New England QSO Party - 2020

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL
Station: W1TJL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN32na

   80:             105
   40:             410
   20:             419
   15:               1
   10:
------------------------
Total:     0       935  Mults = 87  Total Score = 80,997

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Fun, but several issues...  Broke a cable on one tower and burned up the full
wave rectifier on the winch on the 2nd tower so had to do the contest with bot
towers retracted.  Not as bad on 20 as 40 (the he tower at 30 ft (bit low even
for domestic for 40 meters).

Oh, and on of the Heil Prosets broke - no transmit audio.  Not my weekend.

But for the little better than 12 hours I put in, I had fun...