[3830] NewEngQP WN4AFP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 4 17:15:54 EDT 2020

                    New England QSO Party - 2020

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): LOTS!

------------------------
Total:    170       77  Mults = 48  Total Score = 20,016

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

The New England QSO Party was my primary focus during the 4QP weekend. This was
the first time in several weeks when I could actually use 3 bands in a QP. The
NE ops came out to play this year. I enjoyed working QPers and old friends in
this one. Even without all the mobiles running around, I was able to make more
Qs and score higher than last year. Missed a few more mults this year, but there
was activity on the bands.

73s Dave WN4AFP

Visit stateqsoparty.com.

IC-751 - 80M OCF dipole at 55\'
Are you a contester located in South Carolina? If so, visit the Swamp Fox
Contest Group website at http://swampfoxcontestgroup.com