[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt K2UA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 5 09:04:09 EDT 2020

                    Microwave Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: K2UA
Operator(s): K2UA
Station: K2UA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN12gm

Total:  QSOs = 16  Max Dist(km) = 377  Total Score = 2,750

The weather was great on the hilltop in Steuben County, NY, where I operated. A
bit chilly but no rain, which was a nice break. On the other hand, many more
QSOs would have been possible with some rain scatter!

I operated on 1296 (10 W, 6-foot looper) and 10 GHz (8 W, 2-foot dish).
Conditions were flat but I had a great day out. Breakdown:

Band	QSOs	Grids	Best DX (km)
1296	9	4	377
10368	7	6	358

Looking forward to getting out again in the June contest and then in the 10 GHz
and Up Contest in August and September!

--73, Rus, K2UA