[3830] 7QP KA6BIM/7 SO(A)SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 5 13:05:35 EDT 2020

                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: KA6BIM/7
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: SO(A)SSB HP
QTH: ORCOO

  160:            7
   80:           74
   40:          477
   20:          565
----------------------------
Total:   0     1123     0  Mults = 66  Total Score = 148,236

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Conditions were fairly poor with lots of noise on 20 & 40.  Nothing heard on
15 or 10.  Very little DX made it thru.  Despite that, there was lots more
activity than previous years.  I managed to work all 50 states plus VE3-7 &
VE9  Missed most of Eastern and Northern Canada.  I went to 80 for the last hour
and found the noise was gone and nice loud signals.Thanks for all the contacts.
Dave ka6bim/7