[3830] 7QP NR7T Cnty Exped SO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 6 20:18:22 EDT 2020

                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: NR7T
Operator(s): NR7T
Station: NR7T

Class: Cnty Exped SO HP
QTH: UTIRO
Operating Time (hrs):

----------------------------
Total:  1026    90      0  Mults = 64  Total Score = 208,320

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Was planning on single County expedition from Piute County, however our
previously selected camp spot had too much snow and was forced to another
location.  Plan B took us to Iron County at Bumble Bee Springs 7370' Elevation.
Relocating cost us antenna set up time and finally had the tent, radios, and
Triband Beam set up and operating at 9am local time all powered by a Honda
eu2000i Generator.  I still had no 40/80 wire antennas in the air yet so at
about 7pm I pulled off of 20 meters and put up the 40/80 antennas and once again
it was off to the races.
The contest was both exhilarating and exhausting but already can't wait to do it
again next year.