[3830] CWopsT VE4CDX(W1VE) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 7 00:05:18 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 7

Call: VE4CDX
Operator(s): W1VE
Station: VE4YH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MB
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

Total:  46  Mults = 46  Total Score = 2,116

We found a place to park the VY1AAA K3 for a while, until the next DX QTH is
found... Thanks to Gary, VE4YH for hosting us!

Running 110w to a 80m loop.   Interesting that without the help of the friends
file, many "speed" ops failing to copy, even through they were 30/9 to
me --- so it can't be just the weak signal :-)

We are bringing an SPE amplifier online soon, and will be in more CWTs...
I'll ensure VE4CDX gets added to the friends file!

Thanks for the Qs... see from somewhere next time!

73,

Gerry
VE4CDX AKA W1VE