[3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 7 00:07:31 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 7

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

Total:  143  Mults = 130  Total Score = 18,590

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

40m was in good shape tonight. I stayed there for the first 40 minutes, then I
went to 80m, which was quite noisy but busy enough. I logged a few European
stations off the back of my 80m beam, which was a nice surprise. It was running
only tonight. Sorry for all the repeat requests. The internet has a lot of
glitches these days with everyone staying home watching Netflix, and between all
the pops and clicks from lost packets and the QRN, it was tough pulling out the
calls.

Thanks for all the Qs. It was great practice as always.