[3830] 50SprngSprnt KO9A Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat May 9 23:12:31 EDT 2020

                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: KO9A
Operator(s): KO9A
Station: KO9A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN52xc

Total:  QSOs = 93  Mults = 38  Total Score = 3,534

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Given the decent 6m conditions the last two days I was worried about this being
a bust.  Those worries were seriously misplaced.  From W9 this was the best 6m
Spring Sprint since at least 2013...perhaps ever?

Very fun with lots of strategic decisions along the way (ex:  run W1 on SSB or
work Carib mults on FT8 or point west and work ionoscatter or check for rovers
or...always something to do or chase).

Really wish I had a 2nd VFO or 2nd radio for this!  Anyone have any first hand
experience on 6m with a 101D or 101MP?  If so, please ping me direct.

Thank you to the local rovers that were out (K9JK/R, K0PG/R, K9ILT/R, K9PW/R,
AC0RA/R) who add a whole other dimension to this contest.

73

Jim KO9A