[3830] 50SprngSprnt AJ6T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 10 00:57:00 EDT 2020

                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: AJ6T
Operator(s): AJ6T
Station: AJ6T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM66

The station at my new Tennessee QTH is not setup yet.  I operated with just 10
watts from an old FT726R and an omnidirectional KB6KQ (SK) loop on a push-up
pole.  I was pleased to be able to work almost all of the stations that were
heard.  The sporadic-E propagation was spotty, as expected.  Many of the
contacts were clustered up in the New England and NY/NJ area.  My best DX was a
surprise QSO to KI0JG in DN97.  Overall I had a very enjoyable experience, and
I'm looking forward to the June VHF contest.  73, Walt, AJ6T, EM66gm