[3830] 50SprngSprnt K9PW/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 10 13:01:46 EDT 2020

                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: K9PW/R
Operator(s): K9PW
Station: K9PW/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: EN61

Total:  QSOs = 105  Mults = 32  Total Score = 3,360

Great conditions and nice weather to be outside.

My first time using FT8 on 6 meters.  A lot more to learn.  Lots of quick SSB
local contacts when arriving at a new location.  But should probably have been
on FT8 more.  Probably missed dozens of multipliers.  Band was open several
directions at a time.  A least an hour each to New England, Caribbean (worked
none) & west.

SSB = 83;   FT8 = 22

Used my K3 to a homemade Moxon at 17' which had high VSWR.  It had been in the
antenna graveyard for several years.  Should have checked it first.  But that's
why antenna tuners were designed!