[3830] CQ-M AB2E SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 10 13:36:18 EDT 2020

                    CQ-M International DX Contest - 2020

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: SNJ

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   29     0      13
   40:  102     0      25
   20:   89     0      27
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:  220     0      65  Total Score = 35,425

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: FTDX-9000D/Acom 2000A
Antennas: all wires.
80m - dipole @ 85ft
40m - delta loop @65 ft
20m - delta loop @ 60ft

Seemed like a lot more activity this year than last.
With the point structure 2 pts within your own continent, vs. 3 points for
another continent, you can still score decently if the bands are not good.
However, 20m stayed open late for the time I was on, and 40m was in decent
shape, with many EU answering my CQs. 80m seemed to be the poor band this time.

CU in the WPX CW!
73 Darrell AB2E