[3830] ArQP OM2VL SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 11 05:07:53 EDT 2020

                    Arkansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM2VL

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 12:00

   80:   13      3
   40:   22      9
   20:   50     45
----------------------------
Total:   85     57      0  Mults = 47  Total Score = 13,069

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

At the beginning of the QP light signals from AR + BIG EU QRM from CQM
contesting stations.
Later the signals grown up and fortunately 20m was open again so long.
  Score included 12x200=2.400 BONUS points.
I missed W5YO on RTTY and unfortunately also on 40/80m SSB - they're worked only
on segment
not permitted in EU and WR5P I never heard on 80m.
Thanks for nice activity of Bonus stations!

  My BIG thanks to Connie/Pam and Bob for they're excellent mobile activity and
especially, that
both taking attention to non US stations and from every county was also 20m
activity.

  I am so happy also, that I can worked 4 needed counties from Arkansas (Ashley,
Chicot, Cleveland, Drew). Now I need only Greene county - please any info about
activity this county or any resident station.

Most QSOs with stations: (QSO/Cty):
50/18 K5CM
11/11 N4CD
8/2 WR5P
4/1 KD5J, W5YO, WA5SOG
3/3 K5XK/P
3/1 K5DAK, K5EDM, K5LG, K5UR, K9OZ/5, KM5G, W5KI, W5RZ, WA5BDU

   Thanks for organizing the party and also for the QSOs!

 73, Laci OM2VL

Pse paper QSLs for my awards!