[3830] Hamvention K8TE HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat May 16 21:39:40 EDT 2020

                    Hamvention QSO Party - 2019

Call: K8TE
Operator(s): K8TE
Station: K8TE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New Mexico

   40:   73     38
--------------------
Total:  255    428  Total Score = 710

Club: Albuquerque DX Assn

Comments:

I saw W8BI a lot the week before the contest.  I did manage to work them on 3
band-modes--thanks guys!  I also worked a lot of familiar calls and always glad
to hear someone say "Hi Bill."  Obviously, there were many
non-contesters who made a big difference in many of our scores.  Thanks to them
too!

Tim, K3LR, had a huge pileup on 40m SSB.  There was no way I was going to break
it from NM!  I'm glad you conceived this idea as it was a lot of fun.
Hopefully, we won't need to do this next year.  I would much rather enjoy the
fun at the Crowne Plaza although CTU on-line went very well.  I really enjoyed
the "after glow" after most left when they learned they didn't win the
IC-7610.  Mine from last year's Contest Dinner is sitting on the shelf ready to
go.  Thanks Ray!

Good luck in the contest!  73, Bill, K8TE