[3830] Hamvention K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 17 09:16:40 EDT 2020

                    Hamvention QSO Party - 2020

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:59

  160:
   80:   34      0
   40:  204     59
   20:  178     17
   15:    4      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  420     76  Total Score = 541

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Enjoyable domestic contest.  Worked many I have met at Dayton and quite a few
who have not attended yet.  I suspect everyone participating hopes we can meet
in person at Dayton (Xenia) in 2021,  Not much DX participation, probably
because of the conflict with the KOS CW DX Contest.  Amplifiers down, so
operated at 100W.  A bit different that what I am accustomed to.  Had to wait in
line more and didn't run as effectively as usual.  Was fortunate to find a
brief, weak 15M opening.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.