[3830] CWopsT K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 20 10:10:23 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 20

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:05

Total:  17  Mults = 17  Total Score = 289

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

One thing I will miss when we stop staying at home to work is the ability to
leave the home courtroom (my dining room table), walk two rooms away and get on
the air. I had a long calendar beginning at 1230Z today, but hoped I could
finish it before 1400Z.  The rig/logger/etc. wereasll set up ready to go.  So, I
got in the last five minutes. 17 CWT members were either still on 40M or had
SO2R going and called me. Thanks.  It was a fun 5 minutes.  I hope to be QRV for
the full hour on the next two CWTs.  Low power is because of amplifier failures.
 73, John, K4BAI.