[3830] CWopsT N5RZ HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 20 16:17:58 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 20

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total:  150  Mults = 147  Total Score = 22,050

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

An interesting session.  Was ragchewing with N3JT right before the start &
realized about 18:59:55.   I hadn't started the CWT log on N1MM+.   Uggh.  That
took about 15 seconds & lost my frequency.

20M was very punk  -  80% of the signals were in the mud  -  bad absorption.
These are guys who are normally loud.  And 40M was typical summertime TX condx -
poor!

Then about 1955Z, someone real loud fired up about 80hz above me on 20M  -  I
must not be loud enough!  Not sure who it was, but that is the way it goes I
guess.

All good fun.   Thanks to all for the QSO's & 73,  Gator