[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 21 23:33:49 EDT 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - May 22

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   80:  10      6
   40:  21     16
   20:  26     17
   15:   1      1
Total:  58     40  Total Score = 2,320

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Terrific opening on 20. Stayed there until 0243! Quiet as a pin dropping. 40 was
about as good, but needed to drop to 80. Did some SO2R but only a little with
"triplets," etc.

Got to 80 and the "ninety pound weakling showed up." Tried hard, but
lost most every jumper unless no one else called.

Tnx three bands to local mentee, Tom, KB5RF, who is coming along well. Congrats
Tom. Also N8EA. Only one contact with KZ5D, who is not getting the twenty meter
opening that I'm getting. Some new calls (to me)including N8SS. Tnx and do come
back.

Five minute segments: 11, 9, 11, 9, 11, and a brutal 7 mostly on 80. Thanks much
for the great activity and super ops. Lots of QRM on 40... wow! Just too many
loud signals on a narrow bandwidth.

73, Jim N3BB