[3830] YL Day PA5CT YL HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 26 13:30:33 EDT 2020

                    Day of the YLs Contest - 2020

Call: PA5CT
Operator(s): PA5CT
Station: PA5CT

Class: YL HP
QTH: JO21PO

   20:          25
   15:
   10:           2
  VHF:
-----------------------------
Total:   0      27      0  Total Score = 41

A very nice contest! And a good way to invite YLs to the bands! Many thanks to
Carine F5ISY (SK)...
I worked some YL-friends from PA, and later also a YL from OE, a DL YL, a YU YL
and an EA YL. Unfortunately other German YLs were active in the Hamburg contest
on sunday, so I missed them. And I could not find any French YLs... Were they
active in CW of RTTY? YLs from the United States were in the cluster, but not
audible here, so not in my log :(
Thanks to all the YLs - and OMs! - who worked me and hopefully see you next
year!

73, 33 de Claudia PA5CT