[3830] CWopsT K9GY LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 27 10:23:27 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 27

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN61fn

Total:  67  Mults = 67  Total Score = 4,489

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

"LOKI IL" from 2011 film "Thor"...he was the bad brother of
Thor.

Resistance is futile! First time doing CWT! Lotta chatter on SMC reflector so
figured this would be good practice for WPX CW! Goal was 60 Qs which was
achieved at 0:54 mark. All CQing on 40m except first Q on 20m. CWT is really a
CQfest...only way to get rate so thankfully people S&P! Funny thing is I
forgot to open the rate window, argh!

XYL asked about 30 mins before the contest if I wanted to go to Starbucks with
her...I said there's a contest at 8am. No brownie points for me! Had to
re-figure out how to setup N1MM+ hah! Initially was torn between clicking on cw
messages or using F keys...went with F keys.

One of the beefs I have is there is no log adjudication which could result in
establishing bad habits (not fully copying parts -or all- of exchange etc). I
hate cut numbers which seem to be prevalent in CWT... argh!

Our cats got in on CWT too! Grace came by the desk to sniff Starbucks and try to
walk on the keyboard. Myrtle starred at me from the floor for a while...maybe
she wanted in on the action too?

Best of HEALTH to all,
Eric

IC-7300