[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 28 23:10:53 EDT 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - May 29

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   80:  10      8
   40:  17     11
   20:  15     10
   15:   5      4
Total:  47     33  Total Score = 1,551

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Good conditions 15 through 80 tonight.  Good participation.  Nice to work Jeff
PJ4/KU8E on 20M.  I will be operating from the PJ4 BeLoud.us remote station from
Jeff's house in CQ WPX CW this weekend.  Plan is single op 20M singla band high
power.  Call will be PJ4/K4BAI unless I am lucky and get permission for a
shorter call tomorrow.  This opportunity came up at the last minute after W1MD,
Marty, had a computer problem that prevented him from doing it this time.
Thanks for the QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.  P.S.  Jeff will also be QRV as KU8E from
his home station in the contest.