[3830] WPX CW K8AJS SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 13:29:12 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: OH

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I heard complaints about conditions, they didn't seem terrible, I got along. I
was happy to get some contacts on 15 meters using my broken quad (broken 15
meter DE, tuned the 20m element on 15). Was surprised and pleased to see the
opening on 10 meters on Saturday, probably had more contacts on 10 than I've
accomplished for quite a while.

I didn't know if I would do it, but I did manage to beat last year's score in
this contest. That made the operation enjoyable...:-)

Thanks for the QSOs!

Rig: Elecraft K3 w/P3 & KPA500 500 watts
Antennas: 160m extended inverted L, 204-ft G5RV, 3 ele quad
Software: RUMlog v4.7