[3830] WPX CW WQ6I(K6IJ) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 18:05:22 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WQ6I
Operator(s): K6IJ
Station: K6IJ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First, thanks to Moody for letting me use his call for WPX.  The bands were
great, but Murphy hit before start M2 rotor controller shows .... no heading,
then SteppIR SDA 2000 blows IC. which I have a good supply to replace.  My P3
quit a few hours after the start.   Band conditions made up for the problems,
had a great time and really too much prop. for my old body. Much nicer at KH6LC

K3s+OM 2000+ and 4 element SteppIr wires for 80, 160

Thanks for all the QSO, much fun,

73, Aloha,  Fred  K6IJ   KH7Y