[3830] WPX CW N4ZR SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 20:08:26 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: SO(A)AB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Maryland

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well, that was fun, despite lots of line noise once the rain stopped.  I'll sure
be glad when they can work on non-essential stuff like that!  Just about tripled
my best score from this QTH, despite not being able to get anything going on 80
at all.  40 was the money band for sure.

The fun thing about this hobby is that you learn something new every time you
compete in a contest.  I ran almost not at all, and tried not to work US
stations that weren't mults. With something over 300 stations CQing on 20 much
of the time, and almost as many on 40, finding a run frequency was hard!