[3830] WPX CW KS0MO(K0VXU) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 20:12:02 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KS0MO
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 25:36

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3, TL-922A, JK-Midtri40, inverted vee on 80, N1MM+

Getting too old to stay up all night. But still had a great time.

I used the KCCC club callsign for this one since the prefix is rare.  Surpised
there not that many takers.

Didn't spend as much time with BIC as in the past but took off lots of time to
get nourished and refreshed.  Bands were cooperative and had a great run on 40
meters in the morning Sunday (1400-1530Z) that put my score over 1 million.
That said, I expect to be customarily sanctioned by Bud for miscopied numbers.

Thanks to all who put up with the KS0MO on CW and made an effort to copy it
through the noise/QRM.  Your support is gratefully appreciated.

Can't wait until next year (and yes I am an optimist).

73,
Russ