[3830] WPX CW NN5O SO(A)AB TB-Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 20:12:44 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: SO(A)AB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 15:15

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Just a casual effort this year, but it surely was great to hear all the special
call signs...and to see so many friends operating with novel call signs.
I'm especially proud of our Deep Dixie Contest Club (DDCC) members who operated
in a M/M category at WV4P.
Also, I was thrilled that one of our superstar members, Dr. Tor Clay, N4OGW,
used our DDCC club call sign, KD5DD.  I hope thousands of you worked Dr. Clay!

Until next time...

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)