[3830] WPX CW WA1FCN SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 20:17:44 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: AL

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Well that went well even with my dumb error. I loaded wrong contest module.
It was ok working EU then first USA log messed up. Ended up losing one hour
to get back on track. This was first All Band WPX in over 20 years. I prefer
Single band 40. Sure nice to find 10 with some life ! This is my second best
score in any contest ever. Conditions seemed really nice and I'll bet there
are some really nice scores out there.
      BoB WA1FCN    Still practicing social distancing in Alabama