[3830] WPX CW K0NM SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 20:18:11 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K0NM
Operator(s): K0NM
Station: K0NM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 25:37
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Best Score Yet in WPX. Dave,K5GN, told me to RUN and I did. Family issues kept
me away for about 7 hours on Sunday. Also had some problems with remote not
sending CW correctly on 40 and 80 meters. So, had to transmit on the home rig
with 600 watts and listen on the ranch radio. Did not find out about the
problems on 40 and 80 till the second day. This explains why I had such poor
luck on these two bands on the first day.

But, I cannot complain. Nizar K0NM