[3830] WPX CW OE3K(E77DX) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 20:36:30 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OE3K
Operator(s): E77DX
Station: OE3DIA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Nr. Vienna

   40: 1247
   20: 1338

still not possible to travel from OE to E7 :(

last minute dessision to operate from OE3K anyway
thanks to Ivan for let me using his station again !

some strange problems with logger and CW keying could find out what´s going on
till end of contest!

a lot big scores there !!
was trying to catch up with E70T using my station in Bosnia....
but no luck! at least some WRTC points are saved (i hope)

LZ5R was in some other contest or not from this planet !
Hat off LZ5DB!

nice race on live scores with many other friends!

thanks for QSO and CU in next one (i hope from E7)

73s
Braco
E77DX/OE1EMS