[3830] WPX CW KH6LC M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 20:45:15 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC NH6V W7EE
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Hawaii

   40: 1102
   20: 1183

This weekend was a lot more fun than we expected....Overall, signals were weak
but it was quiet here...Nice to see a little life on 15...Good EU openings on 20
helped our mult count...It was great having Gary W7EE from Montana with us again
this weekend... We hope to be on for the IARU and Field Day where home stations
(D) count for points this year...Thanks for the contacts!!!

                            Vy 73 and Aloha,
                    Lloyd KH6LC, Gary W7EE, Rob NH6V
                             www.KH6LC.com