[3830] NA Sprint SSB K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 1 08:27:39 EST 2020

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - November

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: South East Sprint Coalition

Comments:

I shortened one end of my 80M inverted vee so it would load on 75M phone and
also at least temporarily got the zepp to work again.  Tuned the zepp for 40 SSB
and then never used it since the dipole seemed to do fine.  I stayed on 20M too
long with a very low rate, but I did pick up some mults including KH6 that I
wouldn't work later.  Missed KL7SB who was very strong at the start.  Thanks for
all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI