[3830] SS CW N1RM Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 20:09:53 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My goal was 1000 Qs, which I didn't quite make. Had a tough time getting started
since I was in an emergency drill for about 8 hrs right before contest and brain
didn't shift gears well. That's the last time I do that!
Propagation wasn't great but I found a comfortable home on 80M. 20 and 40 seemed
more like hard work. Missed my sweep. Never saw or heard NT.
My brain is fried, but had a great time. The station continues to perform well.
Thanks for all the Qs and your patience when I messed up!
Rick - N1RM
K3s, KPA500/KAT500(on 80), A2000(other bands), DB18e, OCF dipole.