[3830] SS CW AB2E SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 20:21:50 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SNJ

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: FTDX-9000D/Acom 2000A
Antennas: all wires
160m Interted L @95ft
80m dipole @ 90ft
40m dipole @ 90ft
20m delta loop @ 65ft
15m10m homebrew fan dipole @ 60ft

Wow, wish I had time to put in a full effort this weekend!
Only wound up with 8 hours, but they were very productive.
80m was king, where I feel very loud. Constant 100/hr rate there Sat night and
again last hour on Sunday. Missed NT for the sweep (VY1JA Jay thanks for being
there all those years for YU !) It's going to be difficult for the sweep from
now on, especially on CW !

73 & CU in SS SSB, and CQWW CW in a couple week!
Darrell AB2E