[3830] SS CW K1EP(@K2LE/1) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 20:46:08 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K1EP
Station: K2LE/1

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5
Remote Operation

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Andy K2LE for the use of the station for this contest.  Missed the
relatively easy NL section as well as the elusive NT section.  15 seemed open
but not too much activity.  Sunday got a little boring and I lost interest.
Spent a lot of time looking and hoping for AK (as well as NT and NL which didn't
happen).  I was about to give up. Then I heard KL7SB on 20 Sunday afternoon with
not much of a pileup and easily worked him.  I found a run frequency and began
CQing.  I was promptly call by AL7LO!  Figures.  Thanks for all the Qs.