[3830] SS CW K7XC SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 21:43:54 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: N NV - DM09jh

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

A fun event I almost missed! was a bit late but stayed in the chair as long as
my body felt up to it. Went to bed 10PM Sat night and woke up a bit before 2AM.
Snowed all night and Sun Morning, dropping 8" which quieted all the leaky
power lines. Stayed in the chair till the second half of the Steelers game when
I watched them go 8 & 0 !!!! Great day! Got back on the air but my brain had
faded so threw in the towel at 650 Qs and 83 Mults. Never heard A VY1 all
weekend. 100W to a Fritzel Beam FB33 triyagi at 43ft, dual band 80/40 Meter Inv
Vee at 38ft, 160M Inv L at 40ft.