[3830] SS CW NR4O Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 22:09:56 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC - FM05

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

An all S&P effort for me since my CW skills are not very good.  It's always
a good contest to build the skills.  This was an overall laid back effort.  Had
some others things to do this weekend.  I was happy with getting 79 sections
given the time spent.  Surprised to have missed SFL and WTX along with AK, NL
and NT.  Another plus was getting my 20/15/10M Loops 20 feet higher in the prep
for this contest.  Hoping it will help me in the DX contests.

73,
Eric - NR4O